Cachet Crossing condominiums are located slopeside at the base of Blue Mountain for ski in/out. The property is located at 107 Ann Heggtveit Drive, between Blue Mountain Inn and Blue Mountain Village for convenient access to the shops and restaurants.
Cachet Crossing is termed a Legacy Condo, a unit built before the Blue Mountain Village and units are privately held. The condos can be enrolled in the Blue Mountain short term rental program or an alternate rental program or used for private enjoyment. The units are not subject to the Blue Mountain Village Association 1% tax.
CACHET CROSSING AMENITIES
- Ski in/out
- Adjacent to Blue Mountain Village
- Short walk to Monterra Golf Club
- Patios overlooking ski runs
CACHET CROSSING REAL ESTATE
All units are open concept with direct views of the slopes.
- Range of Bedrooms: 1 – 3 bedrooms
- Size: 950 – 1400 sq. ft.
- Price Range: $185,000 – $285,000
- Condo Fee: $400 to $540 monthly