Mosaic, located in the heart of the Village at 190 Jozo Weider Blvd. boasts distinctive architecture with 163 stylish boutique-hotel inspired suites ranging from studio suites to two level, 3 bedroom townhomes with courtyard.
Blue Mountain offers an optional rental program providing owners with liberal usage while helping to offset the operating costs. HST may be applicable to resale units. A 2% Blue Mountain Village Association (BMVA) Entry fee is applicable as well as a yearly fee to BMVA. The BMVA is a not for profit association formed to manage & maintain all common areas and facilities in the Village, including marketing the Village as a four season destination. BMVA offers membership benefits including access to the Blue Mountain private beach, free shuttle service, discounts on lift tickets, advanced tee-off bookings and discounts for amenities, shops and restaurants.
- Year-round outdoor swimming pool with adjacent lap pool
- Year-round outdoor hot tub
- Lounge with gas fireplace
- Fitness Room and Sauna
- Kid’s Room
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Bike Storage
- Heated underground parking
- Owner’s Lounge
MOSAIC REAL ESTATE
Suites are sold furnished and most are sold completely turn key.
HST may be applicable to resale units. A 2% Blue Mountain Village Association (BMVA) Entry fee is applicable to resale units.
Suites include underground parking and ski locker.
- Range of Bedrooms: Studio – 3 bedrooms
- Size Range: 409 sq. ft. – 1485 sq. ft.
- Price Range: $125,000 – $580,000
- Condo Fee: $375 to $1300 monthly
- Blue Mountain Resort Map
- Blue Mountain Village – Mosaic