The Harbourside is located on the bay side of Hwy 26 bordering on Harbour St. and Trott Blvd. These condos were developed between 1980 and 1989. Many resale units have been updated including electric heat to natural gas conversions. There are also a number of value priced original units listed for resale. The Harbourside is popular for seasonal second homes and investment rental units.
Cranberry Village Amenities
- The Recreation Centre is staffed and offers children’s programs and camps as well as family activities. Here you will find activity rooms, lounge, outdoor family pool, tennis courts and playground.
- The Cranberry Golf Resort Hotel has meeting rooms, restaurant, fitness centre and indoor saltwater pool.
- Cranberry Golf Course is an 18 hole championship course that winds through many of the neighbouring developments. The Atoka Club House has an outdoor seasonal adult pool, deck overlooking the mountains, restaurant, pro shop and driving range.
- Cranberry Marina is located on the north side of Hwy. 26, off Harbour Street. Seasonal and transient docking is available for up to 140 boats with a 60′ length maximum and up to 7′ draft. The marina also offers a variety of watercraft rentals such as jet skis, and kayaks.
The Harbourside Real Estate
Designs include one level stacked, and 2 storey townhouses, some with reverse floor plan, with reserved outdoor parking.
The Harbourside has a small outdoor seasonal pool with change room on-site.
- Range of Bedrooms: 2 to 4 bedroom
- Size: 880 – 1600 sq. ft.
- Price Range: $140,000 – $220,000
- Condo Fee: $210 – $380 Monthly